USTA Adult 40 & Over League schedule is now posted.
Adult 40 & Over leagues compete on teams locally that may progress from Local to State to Sectional to National championship play. These men's and women's teams provide competitive play from 3.0 to 4.5+ skill levels through the National Tennis Rating Program (NTRP). Players that do not have a current computer rating may self-rate in order to participate. Local League format for 3.5 to 4.5 is one singles and 4 doubles matches. Local league format for 2.5 is one singles and two doubles. Teams that advance to the USTA Georgia League Championship will compete with the following format: 2 singles matches and three doubles matches.
Both Fall (September - December) and Spring (January - April) seasons are played for local competition. Playoff matches (if needed) will be played on May 5, 2019. Matches will be held on Sundays at various tennis centers and clubs in the area. There is a $29.00 league fee per season ($24 league fee, $2 USTA Georgia League fee, $3 TennisLink user fee) and a USTA membership is required.
Ball pickup will be the week of January 28 to February 1, 2019 in the CORTA offices. If the team captain is not available please send a representative from the team. Ball cans may be picked up during office hours.
Spring 2019 Adult 40 & Over League Details
- Registration fee: $29.00 ($24 league fee, $2 USTA Georgia League fee, $3 TennisLink user fee)
- Registration begins on TennisLink: Wednesday December 19, 2018
- Register now! (Players can be added to teams throughout the season)
- Are you looking for a team? Let us know!
- Deadline to form a team: Wednesday January 16, 2019
- League play: Sundays beginning February 3 - April 28, 2019
Additional days and times may be scheduled, if needed.
- Flight Playoff: N/A
- Ball pickup available: Beginning January 28-February 1, 2019 during normal office hours
- Drop deadline: Friday, February 23, 2019
- District Championships: website - http://www.senior.ustageorgia.com
- May 31 - June 3 Athens, GA (3.0 and 4.0 M&W)
- May 31 - June 3 Columbus, GA (3.5 and 4.5 M&W)
- Section Championships: website - http://www.southern40.com
- National Championships: TBD
Click to view:
For more information contact Marisela Humphries.
Stats and Standings