USTA Adult 40 & Over League
Adult 40 & Over leagues compete on teams locally that may progress from Local to State to Sectional to National championship play. These men's and women's teams provide competitive play from 3.0 to 4.5+ skill levels through the National Tennis Rating Program (NTRP). Players that do not have a current computer rating may self-rate in order to participate. Teams that advance to the USTA Georgia League Championship will compete with the following format: 2 singles matches and three doubles matches.
Both Fall (September - December) and Spring (January - April) seasons are played for local competition. Matches will be held on Sundays at various tennis centers and clubs in the area. There is a $29.00 league fee per season ($24 league fee, $2 USTA Georgia League fee, $3 TennisLink user fee) and a USTA membership is required.
Ball pickup will be Thursday August 30. The Captain's Meeting will also be held Thursday, August 30. The Captains' Meeting will begin at 6:30PM in the hospitality room of the new CORTA offices.
If the team captain is not available please send a representative from the team. Ball cans may be picked up after 5:30PM and before the 6:30PM Captain's Meeting.
Spring 2018 Adult 40 & Over League Details
- Registration fee: $29.00 ($24 league fee, $2 USTA Georgia League fee, $3 TennisLink user fee)
- Registration begins on TennisLink: Wednesday August 1, 2018
- Register now! (Players can be added to teams throughout the season.)
- Are you looking for a team? Let us know!
- Deadline to form a team: Wednesday August 22, 2018
- League play: Sundays beginning September 9 - November 18, 2018
Additional days and times may be scheduled, if needed.
- Flight Playoff: N/A
- Ball pickup available: Beginning Thursday August 30, 2018 and during normal office hours
- Drop deadline: Friday, October 5, 2018
- District Championships: website - http://www.senior.ustageorgia.com
- May 31 - June 3 Athens, GA (3.0 and 4.0 M&W)
- May 31 - June 3 Columbus, GA (3.5 and 4.5 M&W)
- Section Championships: website - http://www.southern40.com
- National Championships: TBD
Click to view:
For more information contact Marisela Humphries or Charlie Clippinger.
Stats and Standings