BEGINNER TENNIS LESSONS
This is a low-cost, introductory, instructional program for adults (age 18 and up). In this group lesson format you will learn the basics of the game, quickly and easily in a fun, active and encouraging group environment. Registration fee includes a Tennis Racquet and 9 hours of instruction. Class sizes range from a minimum of 5 to a maximum of 10. So, if you've never touched a racquet before, don't worry! This series of lessons will get you playing in no time. USTA Membership and League Fee will be provided free to first time players who register for Rookie League, 2.0 League, or 3.0 league within 6 months of class completion.
***Due to car break-ins at Cooper Creek, please do not keep any valuables in your car (including trunk area) while you are playing tennis!***
Fee: $50.00 plus processing fee (non-refundable; promotional, limited offer that is valued at $170)
Location: Cooper Creek Tennis Center
Sept - October 2018 - Evening Session:
- Date: September 10 - October 15, 2018 (Sept, 10, 17, 24, Oct 1, 8, 15)
- Time: 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Deadline to Register: Sunday, Sept 9, 2018
- Click here to register.
Program Information and Policies
- Class Size
- Minimum of 8 and maximum of 12 per class
- Payment Information
- Payment must be made before the start of the first class.
- NO PRO-RATED PROGRAMS!
- Fees are non-refundable after the session has started.
- Wear tennis shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Tennis balls are provided by CORTA.
- Water stations are available, however you may bring your own water or sports drink.
- Inclement Weather
- In the event of rain please call the Cooper Creek Tennis Center at 706-317-4186, 1 hour before scheduled class to find out if class will be held.
- If the class is canceled, make-up days will be added on at the end of the session.
For more information on Beginner Programs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org