USTA Adult 18 & Over League-Schedule is Posted
Adult 18 & Over compete on local teams that may progress from Local to State to Sectional to National championship play. These men's and women's teams provide competitive play from 2.5 to 5.0 (including 4.0 Low) skill levels through the National Tennis Rating Program (NTRP). Players that do not have a current computer rating may self-rate in order to participate. For levels 3.0 - 4.5 the team match consists of five individual matches, two singles positions and three doubles positions. For 2.5 level, the team match consists of three individual matches, one singles position and two doubles positions. Both fall (September - December) and spring (January - April) seasons are played for local competition. Local playoff matches (if needed) will be played on April 6, 2019 and are considered Championships. Advancing players must have played in the minimum of 2 matches to advance to the Playoff. Matches are held on Saturdays at various tennis centers and clubs in the area. There is a $29.00 registration fee ($24 league fee, $2 USTA Georgia League fee, $3 TennisLink user fee) per season and a USTA membership is required.
The Balls may be picked during business hours in the CORTA office. Make an apointment with Marisela or drop by during the week of January 14 to 18, 2019. If the team captain is not available, please send a representative from the team to the meeting.
4.0 Low Lists: Are Now Available
4.0 Low Women
4.0 Low Men
Spring 2019 Adult 18 & Over League Details
- Registration fee: $29.00 ($24 league fee, $2 USTA Georgia League fee, $3 TennisLink user fee)
- Registration begins on TennisLink: Wednesday December 12, 2018
Register here! (Players can be added to teams throughout the season.)
- Are you looking for a team? Let us know!
- Deadline to form a team: Wednesday January 10, 2019
- League play:
- Saturdays and Thursdays (4.0 Low) beginning January 19 - March 30, 2019
- Additional days and times may be scheduled, if needed.
- Ball pickup available: Week of January 14 -18, 2019 at regular CORTA's hours
- Drop deadline: Friday, February 23, 2019
- District Championships: website - http://www.adult.ustageorgia.com/
- Macon, GA - 5/3-6 - 2.5,3.5,4.5 M&W
- Rome, GA - 5/10-13 - 3.0, 4.0, 4.0 Low, 5.0 M&W
- Section Championships: website - www.southernleaguetennis.com
- National Championships: TBD
Click to view:
For more information contact Marisela Humphries
Stats and Standings