To expedite the grievance process, we encourage captains to file electronically. Please read these instructions carefully.
Failure to comply may result in this grievance being dismissed. Local League Grievance procedures are described in more detail in the 2005 Regulation booklet, section 2.00 and in the CORTA League Regulations.
- You must be the captain of the team that has competed in the match where the alleged violation occured.
- Your email grievance must be received prior to the commencement of the next team match involving such player or team, or within twenty-four hours after the end of local league play, or within 24 hours of the end of the local league season, whichever occurs first.
- You must include in your email a statement providing details of the grievance issue.
- Your email must include a cc (email copy) to the opposing captain, to your league coordinator, and if applicable, to the player. If you do not have an email address of the player, you must, at the time you file the grievance, specifically request that the office send a copy to the player.
- Complaints are not to be made to, or filed with, the coordinator.
Please email your grievance to Grievance Committee Chair Julius Hunter. Follow these simple instructions.
1. Give your name and daytime phone number.
2. Identify your team by name, gender, level and flight if applicable.
Identify the person or team filed against:
1. Give the captain's name and email address (available on that team's Team
2. Identify the player or players (if applicable).
Give the date of the match. Be sure the scorecard for that match has been entered on TennisLink. The body of your email should include a complete statement of the issue or incident from which this grievance arises.
If you do not have access to email to file a grievance, you may hand write your grievance, following the requirements an directions given above, and fax it to 706-317-4501, ATTN: Grievance Committee. (Grievances recieved in the office by hard copy rather than by email may be subject to delays in processing.) If you have any questions about filing a grievance, please contact the Local League Coordinator.