Mixed Doubles 55 & Over/65 & Over Invitational
Tournament date: April 12-14, 2019. All matches will be played on clay courts at Cooper Creek Tennis Center, Columbus, GA. Cooper Creek Tennis Center is a 39 clay court and 12 hard court facility with a newly constructed clubhouse. Address is 5050 Cooper Creek Parkway, Columbus, GA 31907.
- A match consists of 3 doubles positions
- Format: Round Robin with possible play-off, depending on number of teams
- Scoring: 2 out of 3 sets with match tie-break in lieu of 3rd set
A Player Lunch will be available on Saturday from 11:30p.m. - 1:00p.m. at the CORTA office in the hospitality room.
There will be a hospitality tent with ice, bananas, snacks, etc. located at the CORTA office.
Online registration is available ... Click here to create a team online. Deadline to form a team is Weds., March 27th
Click here to view 55 & Over Mixed Doubles teams. Click here to view 65 & Over Mixed Doubles team.s
- Team levels for 55 & Over are NTRP levels 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, & 9.0
- Team levels for 65 & Over are NTRP levels 6.0, 7.0 & 8.0
- Cost: $35.00 per player (Player lunch, player gift and amenities)
- Players combine NTRP ratings, example: a 3.5 man & 3.5 woman play 7.0 or a 3.0 man & 4.0 woman could play 7.0, etc.
- Players may play on teams in both age divisons however not time concessions will be provided
- A minimum number of players, 3 men and 3 women, must be registered online to be included in schedule
- All players will register online. Captains and players will register with a team number created on tennislink.com
- In "Online Team Creation" dropdown menu choose the following to create a team
- Section: USTA/Southern
- Disctrict/Area: Georgia
- Area: GA-Columbus-CORTA-2019
- League: 2019 55 & Over Mixed Doubles Invitational or 2019 65 & Over Mixed Doubles Invitational
- Flight: 6.0,7.0,8.0 or 9.0
- Click here to create a team
Winning teams will qualify to advance to the USTA Southern 55 & Over/65 & Over Mixed Doubles Championship held in Little Rock, AR. Click here for sectional website.
Homewood Suites- 6614 Whittlesey Blvd Columbus, Georgia 31909 Tel: +1-706-568-3545 Fax: +1-706-568-8645
Columbus Parks and Recreation
Columbus Visitors Bureau
Moe's Southwest Grll Midland